Holborn Speakers are proud to be hosting another public speaking masterclass – this time on impactful, engaging or funny speechwriting!
About this Event
This event will be held online using Zoom. A link will be emailed to attendees shortly before we begin.
This online workshop will be led by Robin Sundström and Dan Magill in two parts:
Part 1: How to write an impactful speech
In this workshop Robin will cover the most important aspects you need to be aware of when writing and developing a speech – in order for it to have a lasting impact on your audience. In his presentation he will cover topics such as…
- How to find great material when developing a speech.
- How to structure a speech for maximum impact.
- How to speak so that people will listen – and remember what you said.
The presentation is followed by a Q & A where you’ll be able to ask your most burning questions related to speech writing and how to bring the speeches you’re working on to the next level.
Part 2: Help! I’m Not Funny
In his upcoming workshop, Dan will focus on the common misconceptions associated with humour when we speak. Dan will cover elements including:
- Where to find your comic inspiration
- Being aware of your audience
- How to structure a humorous speech
- Online humour
- Tips on delivery
Tickets for this event available here